County to meet Tuesday eveningPublished 6:45am Friday, October 19, 2012
The Decatur County Board of Commissioners will meet Tuesday, Oct. 23, at 7 p.m., in the county administration building on West Broughton Street, with the following agenda:
• Public Participation (Pertaining to any items on the approved agenda).
• Sheriff Griffin and Kirk Chambers — Sheriff Vehicles.
• Update — Work on Private Property.
• Update — TAN.
• Update — Motorola Towers.
• Update — Signage for Cloud Livestock Pavilion and New Ag Building.
• Errors and Reliefs Report.
• Historic Chattahoochee Commission.
• Resolution for GEBCORP Deferred Compensation Plan.
• Climax Volunteer Fire Department.
• Parades: Swine Time and Christmas.
• Commissioners’/Administrator’s Remarks.
• Public Participation (Pertaining to Non-Agenda items).
• Executive Session: Personnel.