Arrests and CitationsPublished 6:19am Friday, August 31, 2012
The following arrests and citations, a list of those occurring between Aug. 29 and Aug. 31, have been reported by the Decatur County Jail and Bainbridge Public Safety:rushed
• Vance Scott Jones, 53, Whigham, Ga., disorderly conduct, SO;
• Yvonne Veniszee, 60, 1101 E. Broughton St., Bainbridge, possession of marijuana with intent to distribute, SO;
• Charles Antonio Kelly, 36, 650 Harrell Mill Road, Climax, harassing phone calls, SO;
• Wanda Renee Bivins, 33, 1020 Anderson St., Bainbridge, possession of cocaine, SO;
• Gregory Don Bruce, 49, 118 Morgan St., Bainbridge, criminal damage to property in the second degree (Family Violence Act), SO;
• Keith Leron Gaines, 37, 1020 Anderson St, Bainbridge, possession of arms by convicted felons and first offender probationers, possession of cocaine, BPS;
• Shermaine Nathan Manning, 23, Valdosta, Ga., possession of cell phone by inmate, crossing guard lines with contraband, SO;
• Jessie Lee Osborne, 48, 505 Hall St., Apt. D, Bainbridge, DUI alcohol/drugs, driving while license suspended or revoked, driving without headlights when required, endangerment of child under 14 by DUI (five counts), SO;
• John Taylor Reynolds, 18, 344 Flint River Heights Road, Bainbridge, harassing phone calls, child molestation, SO;
• Elijah Yim Sheffield, 24, 2873 Vada Road, Bainbridge, driving while license suspended or revoked, possession of drug-related object, SO;
• Christopher Dewayne Thornton, 33, Donalsonville, Ga., contempt of court (child support), SO;
• Steven Larrs Yager, 34, Columbus, Ga., possession of marijuana by an inmate, crossing guardlines with drugs, SO;
• Lisa Calloway, 40, 912 N. Sims St., Apt. 9B, Bainbridge, probation violation, BPS;
• Adrian Arkeedeous Moore, 21, 1311 Reynolds St., Bainbridge, baggy pants ordinance, BPS;
• Preston Scott Coble, 21, Albany, Ga., theft by shoplifting (1st), BPS;
• Zaccheus Moses Few, 22, 202 Love St., Bainbridge, probation violation, BPS;
• Reba Carol Grubbs, 22, 2110 Butler Ferry Road, Bainbridge, open container, DUI (alcohol), BPS;
• Elizabeth Jill Prince, 34, Damascus, Ga., contributing to the delinquency of a minor, theft by shoplifting (1st), BPS;
• Alex Lamar Smith, 59, 805 West College St., Bainbridge, criminal trespass, BPS;
• Mark Smith, 41, 138 Arrowhead Dr., Brinson, criminal trespass, driving with no license on person, improper tag display, BPS.
• Tashika Mann, 22, was inadvertently listed twice in the arrest report which appeared in the August 29 issue of The Post-Searchlight. The correct charge should have been failure to appear — original charge one count possession of cocaine.
• Due to a misunderstanding concerning the Decatur County Jail’s intake report, Angela Christine Gray, 34, was inadvertently included in the arrest report appearing in the Aug. 29 issue of The Post-Searchlight. She was not booked on a new charge.