Restaurant inspections for 6/30Published 5:49am Friday, June 29, 2012
Environmental Health County Manager Ansley Johnson and EHS IV Hope Broxton of the Decatur County Public Health Department, conducted five restaurant and food service inspections from June 19, 2012, to June 25, 2012.
Online food service information and complete inspection reports may be viewed at www.southwest georgiapublichealth.org.
All major discrepancies are corrected before the health inspector leaves the premises.
Under new inspection system with 100 as the highest score, restaurants are rated: A= 90-100; B= 80-89; C= 70-79; U= Less than 69.
The facility inspected was:
• Crave, 310 E. Water St., Bainbridge, 100-A
• Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, 1413 Tallahassee Highway, Bainbridge, 100-A
• Jack’s on 97, 1037 Faceville Highway, Bainbridge, 90-A
• Seminole Wind, 1415 Tallahassee Highway, Bainbridge, 57-U
• Subway of Bainbridge #2, 500 E. Alice St., Bainbridge, 94-A