Incident Reports & Arrests Nov. 20-23
Published 1:06 pm Wednesday, November 24, 2021
Bainbridge Public Safety Incident Reports
- Burglary reported on the 600 block of S. Lamar St.
- Theft by taking reported on the 600 block of Independent St.
- Theft by shoplifting reported on the 500 block of E. Alice St.
- Aggravated assault, criminal trespass, obstruction of officers, indecent exposure reported on the 900 block of Magnolia St.
- Battery reported on the 100 block of Dupree St.
- Theft of services reported on the 1800 block of E. Shotwell St.
- Criminal trespass, loitering reported on the 1000 block of Japonica Dr.
- Entering auto reported on the 500 block of E. Pine St.
- Possession of cocaine, possession of drug related objects, possession of firearm/knife during commission of a crime, transactions in controlled substance, DUI, failure to maintain lane reported on Progress St.
- Simple battery reported on the 400 block of W. College St.
- Burglary reported on the 800 block of Gordon Ave.
Bainbridge Public Safety Arrests
- Darryn Borden, 20, Aggravated assault x5 (no bond reported)
- Ronnie Thompson, 20, Aggravated assault x5 (no bond reported)
- Leonard Borders, 30, Criminal trespass (no bond reported), loitering or prowling (no bond reported)
- Rekeita Brooks, 33, Theft by shoplifting (no bond reported)
- Thomas Lewis, 43, Battery (no bond)
Decatur County Sheriff’s Office Arrests
- Casey Hyatt, Failure to appear x3 (no bond reported)
- Tony Reynolds, Parole violation (no bond reported)
- Keon Green, Probation violation (no bond reported)
- Brittney Johnson, Theft by receiving stolen property x10 ($2,000), racketeering ($5,000), conspiracy to commit a crime ($2,500)
- Tara Smiley, Simple battery x2 ($1,300)
- Trent Odom, Possession of a schedule I controlled substance x2 (no bond reported)