Incident Reports & Arrests Nov. 4-6
Bainbridge Public Safety Incident Reports
- Criminal trespass reported on the 1100 block of E. Broughton St.
- Harassment reported on the 700 block of E. College St.
- Driving while license suspended, failure to maintain lane reported on the 2000 block of E. Shotwell St.
- Aggravated assault reported on the 1100 block of E. Troupe St.
- Driving with suspended license, no insurance, child restraint law, following too close reported at the intersection of Belcher Ln. & Vada Rd.
- Threats reported on the 400 block of Martin St.
- Criminal trespass reported on the 1000 block of N. Lord Ave.
- Theft by taking reported on the 600 block of E. Pine St.
- Stolen vehicle reported on the 1600 block of Dogwood Dr.
Bainbridge Public Safety Arrests
- Carol Kirkpatrick, 49, Driving while license suspended or revoked ($775), failure to maintain lane ($135)
- Quantavius Jackson, 32, Driving while license suspended ($775), no insurance ($525), seatbelt violation ($50), following too closely ($135)
Decatur County Sheriff’s Office Arrests
- James Wilson, Financial transaction card fraud x8 (no bond reported)
- Alejandro Vela, Probation violation (no bond reported)