County to meet Tuesday night
Published 2:39 pm Friday, June 22, 2012
The Decatur County Board of Commissioners will meet Tuesday, June 26, at 7 p.m., in the county administration building on West Broughton Street, with the following agenda:
• Public Participation (Pertaining to any items on the approved agenda).
• Approve amendments to the Minutes of Commissioners Meeting held May 22, 2012.
• Narrow Band Radio Update.
• Waste Water Treatment Plant Update.
• Main Street Broadband Update.
• Gilreath Building Update.
• Decatur County Solid Waste Facility Update.
• Ag Building Open House.
• Consider Approval of Amendments to the Corrections Corporation of America Agreement.
• Consider Approval of Spending Resolution.
• Consider Approval of Resolution for Tax Anticipation Note.
• Discuss LOST Negotiations.
• Acknowledge Receipt of Financial Reports for May 2012.
• Commissioners/Administrator’s Remarks.
• Public Participation (Pertaining to Non-Agenda Items).
• Executive Session: Personnel.