Environmental Health County Manager Ansley Johnson and EHS III Hope Broxton of the Decatur County Public Health Department, conducted five restaurant and food service inspections from Nov. 30 to Dec. 6, 2010.
Online food service information and complete inspection reports may be viewed at www.southwest georgiapublichealth.org.
All major discrepancies are corrected before the health inspector leaves the premises.
Under new inspection system with 100 as the highest score, restaurants are rated: A= 90-100; B= 80-89; C= 70-79; U= Less than 69.
The facilities inspected were:
• Big Boys Bait & Tackle, 1921 Spring Creek Road, Bainbridge, 91 – A
• Memorial Hospital and Manor, 1500 E. Shotwell St., Bainbridge, 98 – A
• Southern Catering, 119 Louise St., Bainbridge, 95 – A
• The Network Bar & Grill, 1037 Faceville Hwy. Bainbridge, 94 – A
• Willow Ridge, 801 Faceville Hwy., Bainbridge, 100 – A