Donations made Christmas special
Because of the generosity of our community, The Salvation Army was able to make this Christmas season more joyful for more of our neighbors. We appreciate each person’s contribution, whether it was time, talent or resources.
In particular, we salute:
• The men and women of area service clubs, civic organizations and churches who served at our Christmas kettles and the organizations they represent;
• The retail stores who allowed the Salvation Army volunteers to “ring the bell” outside their doors;
• The dedicated members of The Salvation Army advisory board, who provide leadership and guidance throughout the year;
• Volunteers who took applications, collected toys, visited shut-ins and distributed food boxes;
• The employees of The Salvation Army who work tirelessly to serve this community;
• The thousands of contributors who gave a total of $11,899 at the “Red Kettle” and donated toys and food so that many, who might otherwise have been forgotten, experienced the joy of Christmas.
With your support, we will continue “Doing the Most Good” for those in need throughout the year.
God bless you!
Dewey RobinsonAdvisory board chairmanThe Salvation Army