Ashley JohnsonManaging Editor
- Phone 229-246-2827 x114
- E-mail email@example.com
Last week employees of BASF in Attapulgus zipped into giant orange HAZMAT suits resembling parking cones, scaled a large train car and daringly went inside. ... Read more
Climax native Stanley Phillips, who pastured Fellowship Baptist Church on Spring Creek Road for 14 years, never dreamed he would be doing God’s work in ... Read more
The Tulsa Welding School, Jacksonville campus, came to Bainbridge High School Thursday to conduct a welding competition for high school seniors and the winner was ... Read more
- Gov. Deal applauds Bainbridge Manufacturing
- Could Canola be the next big thing for county farmers?
- Could major financial cuts be in city’s future?
- Gov. to welcome in new industry
- Community throws a River Town Days for the ages — crowd numbers exceed estimates
- City explores trash, inmate options