County commissioners to meetPublished 5:41am Friday, July 5, 2013
The Decatur County Board of Commissioners will meet Tuesday, July 9, at 9 a.m. at the County Administration Building, 203 W. Broughton St., with the following agenda:
• Special Presentation: Narrowband Radio Conversion.
• Landfill Annual Report.
• SPLOST and LOST Status: Fiscal Year 2013-14.
• Elevated Water Tower Status.
• Wastewater Treatment Plant GEFA Loan Application.
• World War II Hangar Bid Status.
• Creek Heritage Trail Project.
• Obamacare Delay — 2015.
• Schedule for Millage Rate Hearings/July Board Meetings.
• Executive Session — Litigation.
There will be a millage rate/budget work session, following the board meeting.