Board of Commissioners to meet tonightPublished 9:25am Tuesday, May 28, 2013
The Decatur County Board of Commissioners will have their regular meeting tonight, Tuesday, May 28, at 7 p.m., at the county administration building, with the following agenda:
• Special Presentations: 4-H Shotgun Team.
• Update on Elevated Water Tower Project.
• Update on EMS.
• Update on WWII Renovation Project.
• Development Authority Proposal on New Tenant.
• Consider Approval to Purchase a Low Ground Pressure Dozer.
• Fire Department Insurance Change.
• Airport Advisory Committee Recommendation.
• Consider Approval of Resolution to Appoint County Legislative Coordinator.
• Commissioners’/Administrator’s Remarks.
• Executive Session: Personnel and Real Estate.
There will also be a budget workshop tonight at 6 p.m., prior to the regular meeting.