Arrests and CitationsPublished 6:04am Friday, May 10, 2013
The following arrests and citations, a list of those occurring between May 7, 2013, and May 10, 2013, have been reported by the Decatur County Jail and Bainbridge Public Safety:
• Leonidras Undrea Campbell, 45, 110 Baker Phillips Road, Attapulgus, probation violation, possession of marijuana, less than 1 ounce, illegal possession of controlled substance, sale, manufacture, distribution within 1000 feet of parks, playgrounds, housing projects, possession of firearm or knife while trying to commit crimes, BPS;
• Jalisa Patrice Cox, 21, 851 MLK Jr. Drive, Apt. 7E, Bainbridge, theft by shoplifting (1st), BPS;
• Jonathan Nathaniel Owens, 28, 115 Josie Drive, Bainbridge, aggravated assault, SO;
• Alberto Vidal Diaz, 23, Atlanta, Ga., driving without license, BPS;
• Sherry Ann Johnson, 43, 428 Antioch Church Road, Climax, reckless conduct (misd.) SO;
• Maria Elena Rodriguez, 57, 154 Henry Lane, Bainbridge, crossing guardlines with contraband, SO.