Arrests and CitationsPublished 7:07am Wednesday, May 1, 2013
The following arrests and citations, a list of those occurring between April 26 and April 30, 2013 have been reported by the Decatur County Jail and Bainbridge Public Safety:
• Felipe Ourtado Cruz, 47, Miami, Fla., theft by taking motor vehicle, SO;
• Chris Jerome Johnson, 17, Camilla, Ga., possession of marijuana (misdemeanor), GSP;
• Jimmy Rashad Scott, 24, Tallahassee, Fla., child molestation, contributing to the delinquency of a minor, SO;
• Santiago Ruiz Simon, 27, Tallahassee, Fla., DUI, failure to maintain lane, driving without license, GSP;
• Mario Stephens, 44, 201 Wheat Ave., Bainbridge, simple battery (family violence), BPS;
• Richard Phillip Barfield, 18, 1047 Wisteria Dr., Bainbridge, theft by shoplifting (2nd offense), BPS;
• Antonio Diaz, 22, Cairo, Ga., driving without license, child restraint law child seat, safety belt, subsequent, BPS;
• Nathaniel Emanuel Griffin, 28, 1414 Powell St., Bainbridge, criminal trespass, BPS;
• Samuel Luther Griffin, 27, 1414 Powell St., Bainbridge, criminal trespass, obstruction of an officer (misd)(2 cts), possession of cocaine, BPS; Editor’s Note: This is not the same person as Samuel Marvin Griffin Jr., or his son, Sammy Griffin III.
• Charles Esland Tomlin, 20, 626 Planter St., Bainbridge, criminal trespass, loitering or prowling, BPS.