Bainbridge City Council to meetPublished 8:05am Friday, April 12, 2013
The Bainbridge City Council will meet Tuesday, April 16 at 6:30 p.m. at the Potter Street Community Center with the following agenda:
• Recognition of “If I Were Mayor…” essay contest winners
• Consideration of alcoholic beverage license application from Shawn Edwards, doing business as Port City Deli, 122 E. Broughton St., for on-premises consumption of beer and wine
• Planning Commission Business: Conditional use request from Don Nelson to allow a small personal care home for four residents at 420 N. Spruce Street; Conditional use request from Riverpointe Ministries to allow a church and youth ministry at 200 W. Broughton Street.
• Introduction of Ordinance 622—Administrative procedures for the enforcement of building codes
• Introduction of Ordinance 623—Substandard Existing Buildings