County commissioners to meetPublished 7:40am Friday, February 8, 2013
The Decatur County Board of Commissioners will meet Tuesday, February 12 at 9 a.m. at the County Administration Building, 203 W. Broughton Street, with the following agenda:
• Firefighter Recognitions: Banquet Winners
• June Faircloth – LIFE
• Motorola Tower Update
• Update on Elevated Water Tower Project.
• Update on Waste Water Treatment Plant Draft RFP – Bid Deadline February 27th.
• Update on GEMA Home Demolitions.
• Update on Fuel System Upgrade.
• Update on Landfill and potential contracts – John Simmons
• Update on WWII Renovation Project.
• Ratify Proclamations for Black History Month.
• Arbor Day at West Bainbridge Elementary – Friday, February 15th.
• Electronic Recycle Day at Old Landfill – Saturday, February 16th.
• Solar Project at Public Works “Dirt Yard”
• Elected Officials Development Authority “Cook Out” – February 21st.
• Report on Taylor Benefits Visit.
• Oxford Natural Gas Project.