Restaurant inspections for 11/13Published 4:39am Tuesday, November 13, 2012
Environmental Health County Manager Ansley Johnson and EHS IV Hope Broxton of the Decatur County Public Health Department, conducted five restaurant and food service inspections from Oct. 30, 2012, to Nov. 12, 2012.
Online food service information and complete inspection reports may be viewed at www.southwest georgiapublichealth.org.
All major discrepancies are corrected before the health inspector leaves the premises.
Under new inspection system with 100 as the highest score, restaurants are rated: A= 90-100; B= 80-89; C= 70-79; U= Less than 69.
The facilities inspected were:
• Domino’s Pizza, 505 S. Scott St., Bainbridge, 92-A
• Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, 1413 Tallahassee Highway, Bainbridge, 100-A
• Five Star China Buffet, 1400 E. Shotwell St., Bainbridge, 85-B
• Outer Limits Fun Zone, 105 N. Florida St., Bainbridge, 97-A
• Po Boys BBQ, Inc., 139 Wingate Road, Bainbridge, 89-B