County to meet Tuesday morningPublished 7:25am Friday, November 9, 2012
The Decatur County Board of Commissioners will meet Tuesday, Nov. 13, at 9 a.m., in the county administration building on West Broughton Street, with the following agenda:
• Public Participation: (Pertaining to any items on the approved agenda)
• Update — TAN.
• Update — Motorola Towers.
• Update — Signage for Cloud Livestock Pavilion and New AG Building Event.
• Update — Historic Chattahoochee Commission.
• Update — Parades: Swine Time and Christmas.
• Consider Approval of Resolution for GEBCORP Deferred Compensation Plan.
• County Property Sales: Accept/Reject Sales.
• Landfill Quarterly Report.
• Consider Approval of Errors and Reliefs Report.
• Waste Water Treatment Plant Septic Use.
• Waste Water Treatment Plant Draft RFP Work.
• Corps of Engineers Lease Renewals.
• Transfer of Lease — Airport Property.
• Consider Approval of Sub-Lease — Airport Property.
• Commissioners’/Administrator’s Remarks.
• Public Participation: (Pertaining to Non-Agenda Items).
• Executive Session: Personnel.