County to meet Tuesday morningPublished 5:05am Friday, October 5, 2012
The Decatur County Board of Commissioners will meet Tuesday, Oct. 9, at 9 a.m., in the county administration building on West Broughton Street, with the following agenda:
• Public Participation: (Pertaining to any items on the approved agenda)
• Approve Minutes of Commissioners Meeting held September 25, 2012.
• Update on TAN.
• Update on Signage for Buildings.
• County Property Sale.
• Consider Approval of Alcoholic Beverage License for Carlos Ramirez Vizcarra.
• Commissioners’/Administrator’s Remarks.
• Public Participation: (Pertaining to Non-Agenda Items).
• Executive Session: Litigation.
• Approve Minutes of Executive Session held September 25, 2012.