County commissioners to meetPublished 8:38am Friday, September 21, 2012
The Decatur County Board of Commissioners will meet Tuesday, Sept. 25 at 7 p.m. with the following agenda:
• Public Hearing: Short Term Work Program of the Comprehensive Plan
• Update on TAN.
• Update on Landfill
• Update on GEMA Buyout / Demolition
• Update on WWII Hangar Renovations.
• Update on Signage for Buildings.
• Consider Approval of Resolution to Condemn Carters Mill Road Right-of-Way Property.
• Consider Approval of Resolution to Submit an Update of the Short Term Work Program of the Comprehensive Plan.
• Announcements: Decatur County Health Fair, State Parks Day
• Executive Session: Litigation