County to meet Tuesday nightPublished 5:44am Friday, August 24, 2012
The Decatur County Board of Commissioners will meet Tuesday, Aug. 28, at 7 p.m., in the county administration building on West Broughton Street, with the following agenda:mud
• Special Presentation: Ralph Roberts — ISO Survey.
• Public Participation: Pertaining to any items on the approved agenda.
• Update on TAN.
• Update on Narrow Band Radio Loan.
• Update on GEMA Buyout.
• Consider Approval of Resolution for Superior Court Judges Retirement.
• Consider Approval of Proclamation for Second Morning Star Missionary Baptist Church.
• E911 Recorder/Renovations.
• Consider Approval for Purchase of EMS Cardiac Equipment.
• Landfill/Solid Waste Director.
• Cloud Livestock Facility.
• Georgia Department of Veterans Division Statistics.
• Commissioners’/Administrator’s Remarks.
• Public Participation: Pertaining to non-agenda items.
• Executive Session: Litigation.
• Approve Minutes of Executive Sessions held Aug. 14, 2012, and Aug. 20, 2012.