Restaurant inspections for 8/18Published 4:11am Friday, August 17, 2012
Environmental Health County Manager Ansley Johnson and EHS IV Hope Broxton of the Decatur County Public Health Department, conducted five restaurant and food service inspections from Aug. 7, 2012, to Aug. 13, 2012.
Online food service information and complete inspection reports may be viewed at www.southwest georgiapublichealth.org.
All major discrepancies are corrected before the health inspector leaves the premises.
Under new inspection system with 100 as the highest score, restaurants are rated: A= 90-100; B= 80-89; C= 70-79; U= Less than 69.
The facilities inspected were:
• Bainbridge Probation Substance Abuse Treatment Center, 235 State Hospital Road, Bainbridge, 98-A
• Burger King, 1230 E. Shotwell St., Bainbridge, 93-A
• First United Methodist Church, 300 W. Shotwell St., Bainbridge, 95-A
• Fountain’s BBQ, 1730 Tallahassee Highway, Bainbridge, 91-A
• Taqueria la Palma, 712 South Scott St., Bainbridge 83-B