County to meet Tuesday nightPublished 9:56am Friday, July 20, 2012
The Decatur County Board of Commissioners will meet Tuesday, July 24, at 7 p.m., in the county administration building on West Broughton Street, with the following agenda:
• Public Hearing — Millage Rate.
• Public Participation (Pertaining to any items on the approved agenda).
• TAN Loan Update.
• GEMA Update.
• Insurance Service Office Audit.
• Prepaid E-911 Funds Distribution.
• Engagement Letter for the County’s Audit for the Fiscal Year, ending June 30, 2012.
• DOT Surplus Vehicles.
• Consider Approval of Resolution Regarding Review and Approval of Minutes of Executive Sessions.
• Commissioners’/Administrator’s Remarks.
• Public Participation (Pertaining to Non-Agenda Items).
• Executive Session: Personnel.
• Approve Minutes of Executive Session held July 10, 2012.